Qualifications and Education:
*USA BASKETBALL CERTIFIED COACH & WORLD WIDE TRAINER
*Liberty University Bachelor of Science Degree in Health and Physical Education with Coaching Endorsment
*Liberty University DIV I/Semi-Pro Men's Baskeball Player
*Virginia Certified Health and Physical Education Teacher (K-12)
*Virginia Certified Drivers Education Instructor
*National Alliance for Youth Sports Certification (Bully Prevention and Concussion prevention)
*All In One Athletics and Recreation (President)
*P.E.R.S.E.P.T.IO.N.S Driving School (President) servicing the Hampton Roads Areas since 2009
CPR/FIRST & AED Certified
* Health and Physical Education teacher (K-12) for over 15+ years
* Virginia High School League Board Certified State Official
* Certified Athletic Coach with 13+ years of experience working with middle, high and collegiate athletes.
* College Coach of Men's and Women' s Basketball at Virginia Wesleyan College, Virginia Western College and Liberty University.
* Virginia Coach Of The Year Honors in 2007 and 2009
* VISGAA Girls Varsity Basketball Virginia State Title 2009
* VHSL Boys Middle School Championship in 2007
* Coached and trained athletes who have gone on to the NBA, NFL and Semi-professional levels of competition.
Kayson Stoner has spent more than twenty years of educating, motivating, and sharing with others the love of teaching all sports and fitness. He has taught the skills and techniques that he has learned through playing college athletics to many students, teams and players throughout Virginia and countries around the world ( Africa and Jamaica). (We) “All in One Athletics and Recreation” believe in working on the wholeness of a person by developing physically, emotionally, spiritually and cognitively, the best you, that you can be!
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.
Please contact at 757-679-5738, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am very excited to be joining the AIO Athletics staff. I have a passion for dance and have been dancing for as long as I can remember. I received my instruction from Acedemie De Ballet where I was trained in Classical Ballet, Hip Hop, Jazz, Lyrical, and Contemporary. Throughout my years there I participated in many recitals, productions, and camps. I began teaching dance regularly a year ago and love helping my students discover such an amazing art form!